Moved to: 6933 Richmond Road
Williamsburg, Va. 23188
Saturday, November 20th at 10 am
35 Firearms, Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns (list to be added soon)
Ammo: .32, .38, 9mm, 12 ga shells, .357, .22 .410, etc.
Vintage and Antique Wood Duck Decoys
Musical Instruments: Nearly NEW Electric Guitars, Equipment, Amplifiers, Speakers, Consoles, Martin Guitars, Clarinet, Flute
Trains: Vintage American Flyer, Lionel. Accessories, Layouts, Transformers, Track, More!
French Carriage Clock Early 1800’s, Brass and Beveled Glass, Paul Carnier
German Cuckoo Clock, Black Forrest
Rare Collectible Crystal, Waterford, Swarovski, and others, Bowls, Candle Holders, Vases, Platters, 50+ Pieces
86 Pieces Fine Porcelain Dinnerware, marked Occupied Japan
Art Glass, Fine Porcelain Vases, Figurines
Las Vegas Slot Machine (takes Quarters)
Jewelry: Tahitian Black Pearl with Sapphires, 2 Diamond Rings, Engagement Ring with 3 Stones, Man’s 14 kt Gold Ring, 18 kt Gold Wide Bracelet, Garnet Antique Bracelet, Antique Carved Shell Cameo in 14 kt Gold, !4 kt Gold and Pearl 1950’s Earrings, Pearl Stud Earrings, Hand-made Sterling Cuff Bracelet with Hand-carved Opal Fish, Vermeil Bracelet, Sterling Rings, Sterling Pendants, Sterling Jewelry, Pendants, Designer Costume Jewelry. Ladies, Men’s Watches. NEW Man’s Bulova watch (marked $460), 1950’s Man’s Waltham Wristwatch in Original Box, NEW Invicta Chronograph Man’s Watch.
Oriental Rugs, Room Size and Area Rugs
Hand-Made Quilts, Linens,
Artwork, Framed Terry Redlin Limited Edition Water Fowl Prints, Framed Original Art, Collectible Art
More items coming…..
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. Don’t forget, October 30th at Williamsburg, see website for those details.
Preliminary Schedule of Firearms, Knives, Swords
1. Rifle, Winchester Model 74. .22 Long Serial # 381806A
2. Rifle, Remington, “Score Master”, Model 511, 22 LR,
4. Handgun, Smith & Wesson Nickel Plated .38 cal. (finish is pitted) short barrel, in Box, pearl grips, mechanically this firearm needs conditioning, hard to open and break down.
5. Handgun, Smith & Wesson .22 CTG (long) in box, Wood Grips, Stainless, S# 102248
6. Handgun “Destructor” Automatic, Small .32 frame, Pearl Grips, Item called “kit gun” formerly gold plated, not factory plating.
7. Handgun, American Derringer Corp. 45/410, in Original Fitted Box, Stainless Steel, Serial # 110568 (This company not currently producing this firearm)
8. Handgun, Dan Wesson .357 Magnum, Blue Finish, Model 15, Grips are damaged, has holster, No tool, Serial # 194791
9. Shotgun, Ithica Gun Co, SKB Model 300, 12 Ga, 2-3/4 inch, in gun sleeve
10. Shotgun, Remington 12 ga, 3 inch magnum, Model 1100, Slug S# 260820M In Green Case
11. Handgun: Colt, .32 Caliber, Automatic Stainless Steel, S# 315565 (in tan Briefcase with other handguns) small clip holster
12. Handgun, Colt .38 Special no serial number found, Composite Ivory Grips, (in tan briefcase with other handguns)
13. Handgun, Python .357 blue finish, Wood Grips, (located in tan briefcase with other handguns) This firearm sought-after.
14. Handgun, Ruger .22 (long), MKI, S# 137376 (located in tan briefcase with other handguns) with 3 clips, (one original)
15. Rifle, Browning 30.06, made in Belgium, with Bushnell Scope
16. Shotgun, Savage 16 ga. Model 755A S# 599527
17. Shotgun Leferve Arms Co. Double Barrel (Damascus) 1872, “breakdown” (Do Not fire this gun)
18. Shotgun, Winchester 20 ga Model 370 with 2-3/4 – 3 inch Chamber
19. Shotgun, Springfield Percussion, trap door, Serial # 50861
21. Rifle, Remington Pump, 4440, Rem or WCF Ammo, 14-1/2 slide
22. Handgun, Smith & Wesson .357 Stainless Steel, Wood Grips, S# 31K6393, (in brown case with other handguns)
23.Handgun, Smith & Wesson .41 Magnum Model 58, Stainless Steel, Wood Grips, S# 260090 (in brown case with other handguns)
25. BB Gun, Daisy, Lever, M772508
26. Shotgun, Remington Model 1100 12 ga 3 inch magnum, Poly Choke, with extra 2-3/4 barrel smooth bore. Serial # 260820M
27. Handgun, Davis, Derringer Style, Model 22 mag Cal, Wood Grips, in Original Box. Surface is pitted. Serial # 521329
28. Handgun, Colt Automatic, Stainless, with Pearl Grips, .32 cal., Serial # 368523
29. Rifle, Marlin Firearms Co., Glenfield, Model 60 .22 Serial # 24497014
30. Rifle, Ruger Carbine 44 Magnum, Rare gun, not manufactured for 35 years, Serial # 10287434
31. Ruger (not carbine) . 22 Long, Has mounts and rings extra accessories Serial # 11322452
33. Handgun, CVA .44 Cal Navy Model in Glass top wood case, powder flask, mold for bullets, (not same caliber), all custom fitted in wood box with glass top secured by screws
34. Handgun, Pistolet, Model C, 9 mm, French, Pearl Grips, with fitted Leather Holster,
35. Handgun, Colt .38 Cal Cobra, Blue Finish, Brown Plastic Pouch, S# 5082
36. Handgun, RG7 with black nylon holster Serial # 4722
37. Sword, 1868 with Sheath, Brass open work handle, Brass braided wire around leather grip. 34.75 blade . top of blade near hilt marked “US ADK 1868” on one side“ EMS,MF CHICOPEE, MASS” on other side;
38. Knife, Pacific Rim, TDH235-155, 15.5 inch fixed Steel blade in New Box, Handle is green died wood, in cloth sheath with Velcro closure, made in China
39. Knife, Buck Tail Classic, 7-1/2 inch Skinning Knife, Steel Knife New in Box, Leather Sheath, Handle is red “Frostwood” dyed wood with blue accents, Brass hilt, “Chipaway”. Hand made.
40. Knife, TX -16 WSC, marked on Box, Knife is TAC X Assault, 12 inches overall Black Blade, Rubber Camo Handle, with wrist lead, Made in China
41. Knife, Chipaway Cutlery Hunting Knife, in Box, GS3683 BRB, Steel Blade, Carved Bone Handle with dyed wood flanking bone , Leather ‘sheath Brass Bolster 12 inches overall, Made in Pakistan
42.Knife, TAC Assault 14 Tx-030 WSC on Box. Knife has Black Blade, Rubber Grip, Wrist lead, Made in China, Cloth Sheath
43. Knife, Decorative Blade 38907, Knife in large custom fitted display box with yellow satin, Box has picture of Russian Double Head Eagle, Knife blade measures 11.25 , 17.75 overall, Steel Blade is heavily engraved, Metal formed handle and steel sheath, Handle and sheath has relief gold gilt. Made in China,
44. Knife with Stag Horn. Blade is Steel, hand-made, measures 8 inches. Measures 14 inches overall. Stag Horn has Scrimshaw carving on end of Antler root. Sheath is hand-tooled Leather, Hand-stitched , belt looped with decorated horn and rawhide ties,
45. Tomahawk, Balanced Throwing, engraved with Indian image and Horse on blade, Steel Blade has point on back side. Wood handle. Measures 13.75, Made in Italy